Queen of My Castle

Have you seen this???

The movie Fresh.
It looks really good!!!  Right up my alley!!  Looks to have a lot of great information and has some of my favorite farmers and authors in it.  I bought the DVD and I’m hosting a showing at my house as soon as it comes.  Should be fun!
Ok so I had a total FAIL with the whole no weighing for the entire month of April pledge.  What can I say?  I’m weak!!!!  This morning I just had to get on.  Not sure why when I’m feeling like shit I just want to feel worse so that’s when I decide to weigh myself.  Strangely enough though the scale was my friend today not my foe so all is right in the world.
I’m sick today!  WTF??  UGH!  So my Tuesday Vlog is a little raspy.  Should be really sexy.  NOT!

9 thoughts on “Queen of My Castle

1. Barbara

Ack! Sorry you are sick hon. You still look umber beautiful while sick if that cheers you up? :)I have yet to see FRESH but I believe some CF peeps will be showing it soon.I loved Food Inc, Supersize Me and Fat HEAD though!Rest and get well!!!!B

2. Muslfetish

Boo on being sick!Will watch your vid in a bit :)Fresh looks cool! Of course there are no showings anywhere near me or in the state of IL for that matter lol! I did get on the individual email list for when they release the dvd. I still need to see Food Inc and Fathead.I love your bandana…I LOVE wearing those to workout in…makes me feel all badass and stuff lol :)

3. Anonymous

OK Shantel, I think I need to move back to Cali so you can be my fitness/nutritional coach…hahaha! You inspire the hell out of me! Thanks! :0)Beth

4. Shantel

Stacey I would see Food Inc. before Fresh and before you read the "The Unhealthy Truth" book. Only because Food Inc introduces a lot of the "characters" and companies you'll come to see in Fresh and read about in the book. I've seen Food Inc a few times now and every single time I learn something I missed before. Beth you need to move back to CA cause it's the greatest place on Earth!! LOL Thanks for the kind words Sweetie! You're doing remarkable over there on the East Coast! Keep up the great work!

5. sarahz

Great VLOG! Was just interested to know what you eat for brekky. i have been primal for about 3 weeks but getting stuck and bored for brekky! which is stuffing me up for the rest of the day.cheersSarah

6. Shantel

Hey Guys!Thanks for the well wishes. I'm a real whiner (not weiner..lol) when I'm sick. Really, a serious baby!Sarah I usually skip breakfast….I know I know…bad me!! But it's during the morning I'm getting my girls fed and husband out the door. I might gnash on a few random scrambled eggs that I made for them but usually I skip it. Then when they are all settled and/or gone I relax with a decaf almond milk latte. So maybe that is my breakfast. Sometimes I will make a green monster shake with spinach, kale, some type of frozen berry, flax oil, and water. This concoction can vary depending on what's in the fridge at that given moment. I've juice beets and apples and added that too at times. Sorry that probably isn't much help.