And….a new web address!! Did you notice? I bought the domain http://www.urbancavegirl.com
I’m thrilled!! I like it so much better. Now I’m ME and not just “blog spot” ..haha
Happy Easter Friends! Hope everyone had a fabulous day no matter how you celebrate!
Spring is here!! Well, here in the calendar sense. It’s nasty as all get out HERE right now.
Rainy, windy, and COLD!!!
I’ve got to share a recipe I made today that was sooooo good!! I know I know I said no “primal junkfood” and I have been really good the last week. That’s why today I had to make a treat! You know I can’t stay out of the kitchen for long.
Behold the Pina Colada Muffin.
Original recipe I found at Pure Primal. She has a shit-load of amazing looking foods! Check her out!
My recipe was a little different than hers and went something like this:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple packed in juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Paper line muffin tin. (I would grease them. I didn’t and they stuck!)
- Mix eggs and oil in a bowl
- Add the pineapple to the egg mixture
- Add the dry ingredients to egg mixture.
- Mix well
- Spoon into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.